January 23, 2017

Some musings.........

23. Jan 2017

Do I hope that President Trump is successful in leading America?
Would I be cheering him on every time he makes a right policy decision that benefits America and Americans?
Would I be quick to post any positive policy news coming from Trump administration and allow myself to be hopeful?


The answers to all the above is resoundingly affirmative.

If you wish for good, for this nation and its people, if you wish good for people and nations around the globe, you too ought to be happy for any and every positive policy directions that would come out of Trump Administration.

I DID NOT vote Mr. Trump into Oval Office but IF (in capital letters) and when he turns this nation around for better, and if and when he turns out to be good for America (and not at peril of other nations,) I would be cheering him on and would be supporting his administration.

And if he turns out to be bad for America, if his policies (foreign & domestic) turn out to be irresponsible, then he would get the wrath of Susan Nevens with the same intensity & passion that it was dealt to Barack Obama.

I will not be apologetic for supporting his administration's sober decisions, Party Politics means nothing to me so stop asking me if I am a Trump supporter. I support any administration that can turn this beast, rogue nation, this imperial hubris, this empire of doom around.

At the end of the day I can say, hey that racist, bigot, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, Capitalist agent Orange Donald Trump did America and the world good.

Susan Nevens - 23. Jan 2017
-

-


No comments:

Post a Comment