August 12, 2017

When and why we became voice of Palestinians


I am thinking let us share our story, let us share when and why we became voice of Palestinians. My Palestinian friends should also be encouraged to share their personal story.
It is through sharing that we see the human side of this century old conflict.

I also encourage my Jewish friends (and I have quiet a few well respected Jewish friends) to share their stories candidly and honestly.

Let us stick to the human side of the story, let us not politicize it, for once let us not categorize and compartmentalize ourselves to groups, Arabs, Muslims, Jewish, Israeli, Palestinians....let us just be a mother, a father, a brother, a sister, a friend, we are all one part of this big group.

Let us for once leave Rothschild, denial of Holocaust and human suffering, 'two-state solution', 'Peace Talk', etc. aside and stay human. I think it will do us a lot of good, there will never going to be a 'political bridge' but there will always be a 'human bridge' that we can build.






No comments:

Post a Comment